Hope you are well,
- I am a quality assured child minder.
- I have been a mentor to many other child minders due to my experience.
- I provide a warm, caring and safe environment for all children under my care.
- I have various activities available so no day is the same this includes singing, drawing, painting, fun games, arts & crafts.
- There is a large range of toys available for children to play with from 0 years onwards.
- I take children on outings, on a sunny day we go to the park on a rainy day there is a selection of various children centre to choose from.
I will do service to pickup from home to drop off if parents required this service will charge extra pick and drop off
- I have one child of my own who is 22 years old Girl with a CRB check.
- My Ofsted inspection was 2016 rated good.
- I live in Cricklewood (NW2), just off Claremont road.
- Buses within a 1 minute walk are C11, 226 & 189.
- Other busses which are a short distance are 102, 260, 245, 460, 266, 16, 32 & 332.
- I am a registered and qualified child minder.
- I have been child minding for over 16 years.
- I have looked after various children from different ethnic backgrounds and ages.
- I enjoy looking after children and find child minding a very rewarding and satisfying job.
(I am also Teaching learning difficulties ADHD children )
- Level 3 Childminding
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in catering & hygiene
- First Aid
- Child minding risk assessment in childcare
- Child injury prevention and risk management
Monday 6am - 8:pm
Tuesday 6am - 8:pm
Wednesday 6am - 8:pm
Thursday 6am - 8:pm
Friday 6am - 8:pm
After 6:pm different prices
|Last Updated: 03/04/2020|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
- Should you wish to come for a visit or inquire for hourly rate, please contact me.
And discuss about
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
Below are the latest reviews for love4all. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
She is very intelligent lady and with a lot of passion for kids !! Very nice place for kids to grow up with a lot of knowledge because she have all what kids need in her place !!!
It's always very friendly and lovely lady !!
Response by love4all on 02/04/2019:
Thank you Dasha I am glad you and your daughter where happy here thanks for leaving review God bless you
Nusrat is an amazing woman and and amazing childminder. My daughter has been with her for roughly 8 months now. She has become a second mother to my daughter ! My daughter settled in very well at the beginning. She has never cried once I leave her and every time I collect her she is in such a high spirits. Nusrat has been amazing with not only my daughter but has given me great support as a single mum.
She is very flexible and has always helped me out on days that I haven’t booked her but needed a childminder with short notice.
I highly highly highly recommend Nusrat. She has been a blessing in my life. And I cannot thank her enough for all
The genuine love she shows my daughter. My daughter is in ore of her and it is important to me that Nusrat is always In our lives.
If you are looking for a safe loving environment then I Highly recommend leaving your child with Nusrat.
Thank you again Nusrat for everything. We appreciate you x
Response by love4all on 02/04/2019:
Thank you Samiya I am glad you and your daughter where happy here thanks for leaving review God bless you
This childminder is a nice person but I am not happy with her services.
My baby cried always when I dropped him off, and I didn't pick up on that because at the time I desperately needed an childminder. she is difficult to convey a displeasure to, she is very defensive, and she hardly takes feedback. Communicating my unhappiness with her services was met with comments almost insulting, which was what I expected any way.
She is not professional, and sometimes it seems she looks out for her own interests rather than that of her clients. She didn't pay attention to the things that are important to me as her client. She belittled my baby's allergy issues and she seems controlling.
She has problems with the supplies I used for my baby, including the diaper bags we used and offers to sell supplies to me. She gives unsolicited advice; Sometimes I feel indicted as a mother by her words and actions. Maybe others have not had this experience with her but this has been mine.
Response by love4all on 31/03/2019:
Thank you for your feedback, I am always actively working towards bettering my childcare services. However I do not appreciate unjust reviews therefore I will elaborate on the allegations putfourth. On our first meeting you changed your son's nappy and liked the wipes that were available and asked me to purchase these for you. I am not a supplier or have any of my own products that I sell onto parents. I am accomodating to all concerns put forward by parents for example an issue was my hourly rate which I discounted to make it more affordable for these parents. The child use to cry upon arrival as most children do, but parents were notified with images and videos of their son happy and cheerful minutes after as I know it is concerning for parents. This was a financial dispute and in no way we're my services for your child unprofessional, as if this was the case you wouldn't have had me mind your child for more than 6 weeks. I wish you the best of luck finding a minder who fits your needs.
My baby is staying with her over a year now, she is very patient, lovely, helpful and kind. she is always willing to help you with anything, and her house is very tidy and safe. Highly recommended :)
My baby boy accepted her from start. She has loads of patience with the kids. House is safe, nice and tidy. Full Of educational things. Loads of toys as well. Never had no problems whatsoever. Baby is happy going there. Can clearly see how he is easily bonding with her. He enjoys the other kids company as well. Best choice ever. One happy mommy and one happy baby.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.