Hello, my names Rebecca - I am a 26 year old, living in Taunton.
I'm very happy, positive, calm and caring. I'm very active, regularly running half marathons, I completed the London Marathon in 2017. I love baking and being outdoors.
I’m currently working 3 - 4 days a week between two families. Three girls aged 4, 9 and 11, and one boy aged 13. I’m registered with Ofsted and I also have a paediatric first aid certificate. I have been working as a a nanny for nearly two years and I love it.
- 10 GCSE's A-D
- BTECH National Diploma in Health and Social Care - Level 3.
- First aid at work.
- Paediatric first aid.
- Safeguarding qualification - up to date with most recent training.
- The Prevent Duty qualification - up to date with most recent training.
- FGM qualification - up to date with most recent training.
- Ofsted registration
- Food hygiene
I’m looking for some evening work, Thursdays and weekends.
|Last Updated: 18/07/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.50 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.