Private Tutor in Lincoln
Babysitter in Lincoln
Female Member since Jul 2014 Last Updated Feb 2022 Last Login 29 Jul 2022
Hello, I am a qualified teacher of four years. I have taught KS1 and KS2 and I am a reading and phonics specialist.
Before university, I babysat a child with severe autism and ADHD and completed a Level 3 Childcare in Education course.
I have a 1st class degree in Early Childhood Studies from Bishop Grosseteste University.
In 2018 I undertook my SCITT teacher training where I completed placements in Year 4, Year 1 and a secondary special need school. I received a PGCE with QTS
Since then, I have taught Year 3 and Year 5
12 GCSE (A* -C)
Level 3 CACHE Childcare in Education (0-18 Years Old)
BA Hons Early Childhood Education (1st Class)
Qualified Teacher Status with PGCE
Read Write Inc training
Level3 Paediatric First Aid training
After 5:30 weekdays, Saturday, Sunday and half term
|Last Updated: 19/02/2022|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £15.00 per hour
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 CACHE (added 09/08/2019)
- Exam Certificate: BA Degree (added 09/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Autism Training (added 09/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Makaton training (added 09/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: PGCE Certificate (added 09/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: QTS Status (added 09/08/2019)
- DBS Check (added 09/08/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.