Nanny in Kettering
Babysitter in Kettering
|Part Time Nanny||Live Out Nanny|
|Night Nanny||Full Driving Licence|
|DBS Check||After School Nanny|
|Nanny Housekeeper||First Aid Training|
|Own Car||Evening Babysitter|
|Weekend Babysitter||Daytime Babysitter|
|Newborn Experience||Mothers Help|
My name is Jodie, I'm 23 years old.
I'm friendly, caring and passionate about working with children and would love to work with a family as a nanny. I have lots of knowledge and experience working with children; being creative, making activities and games, teaching and learning through play and helping to encourage fun and development.
As a mother to my 2 year old son I know how precious our children are and just how important it is to find someone you can trust to look after and love your children just how you would.
With my son I very much take the gentle and attachment parenting approach and would love to work alongside a family who are the same. My son would also be coming with me in a nannying job but I would very much like to discuss this and how this will benefit you as a family as well as my flexibility in being available.
I have references which are very happy to talk to anyone who is needing childcare. One of the references l have worked with for 4 years. (Babysitting and assistant childminder.)
I worked in a nursery in all the different rooms, ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years. For the last 4 months of being there I worked in the baby room, 3 months to 2 years. .
I then went onto assisting a childminder where I worked with the ages ranging from a few months to 11 years of age. This was a wonderful and very hands on experience.
• Experience through a variety of placements during college training - nursery, pre-school, school, childminder
• Regular babysitting and school drop off - daytimes and overnight for various families and ages (varying from 3 months to 11 years)
• Two weeks at a nursery covering for someone on sickness leave
• Full time Nanny for around 6 weeks but sadly had to leave due to withholding wages
• Worked in a nursery for a year working with ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years old.
• Assistant childminder working with ages from 18 months to 10 years)
• Level 3, BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development.
• Paediatric first aid
• CRB checked
• Weekdays and evenings/weekends
• Kettering (and possibly other areas - Can drive)
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.