Nanny in Kettering
Babysitter in Kettering
|Part Time Nanny||Full Time Nanny|
|Live Out Nanny||Night Nanny|
|Full Driving Licence||CRB Check|
|Nanny Housekeeper||First Aid Training|
|Own Car||Evening Babysitter|
|Weekend Babysitter||Daytime Babysitter|
My name is Jodie, I'm 20 years old. I'm friendly, caring and passionate about working with children and would love to work with a family as a nanny. I have lots of knowledge and experience working with children; being creative, making activities and games, teaching and learning through play and helping to encourage fun and development.
I have a lot of personal experience working with young family members from my family but have also worked closely with other families and their children.
I have references which are very happy to talk to anyone who is needing childcare. One of the references l have worked with for 4 years. (Babysitting and assistant childminder.)
I worked in a nursery in all the different rooms, ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years. For the last 4 months of being there I worked in the baby room, 3 months to 2 years.
I now work as an assistant childminder on Wednesday and Thursdays. I work with another childminder in her home and help to care for children from 18 months to 10 years. I enjoy doing lots of different activities with the different ages and keeping busy.
I am available to work on Monday, Tuesdays and Fridays. Possibly weekends if needed.
• Experience through a variety of placements during college training - nursery, pre-school, school, childminder
• Regular babysitting and school drop off - daytimes and overnight for various families and ages (varying from 3 months to 11 years)
• Two weeks at a nursery covering for someone on sickness leave
• Full time Nanny for around 6 weeks but sadly had to leave due to withholding wages
• Worked in a nursery for a year working with ages ranging from 3 months to 11 years old.
• I currently work as assistant childminder (since November 2011) working with ages from 18 months to 10 years)
• Level 3, BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development.
• Paediatric first aid
• CRB checked
• Weekdays and evenings/weekends
• Kettering (and possibly other areas - Can drive)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of the information and members should take their own checks and references