I have 7 years' experience working with children between the ages of 6 months and 16 years.
I am an enthusiastic, creative and approachable person who is passionate about working with children and giving them the tools to progress emotionally, physically and where appropriate academically. I have good communication skills with children and adults alike. I have excellent time management & organisational skills to plan and prepare the running of the household alongside creating activities inside and out.
I enjoy arts and crafts and silly games with the children. Creating, sticking and painting posters using the children’s imaginations with prompts to make animals/ decorations etc. with recycled cardboard and plastics. I actively encourage sensory play often influenced by children’s interests and seasonal activities.
I am able to provide healthy nutritious meals as i studied home-economics meaning I have a strong understanding of healthy meal planning and I am able to meet children’s specialist dietary requirements.
I have experience working with children who have learning and physical disabilities. I have the skills to adapt and prepare activities to meet their specific needs where required.
Nanny for 7 years
Managing the daily routines and care for two young children.
• Providing basic care for the children
• Implementing positive behavioural techniques with the children and using my initiative in differing situations.
• Creating and managing activities
• Preparing and cooking the children’s meals
• Ensuring a safe and tidy environment
Liaising with parents
Learning Support Assistant for 3 years.
• Assisting children with an education statement in their learning.
• Provide excellent care, courage and commitment to the role.
• Participating in weekly meetings and provide verbal feedback and accurate written reports for parents and staff alike.
• Prepare resources daily to meet the learning and development plans of the children.
• Assisting children physically, emotionally and socially in meeting set goals/targets.
• Working alongside the class teacher to endeavor to meet the educational needs of the children.
Nursery nurse for 1 year.
• Caring for young children, meeting their basic needs.
• Feeding and toileting.
• Tiding cleaning and washing.
Education Studies BA Honors Grade awarded 2.1.
Training and other Qualifications.
• Customer Service award
• Paediatrics First Aid Training.
• Manual Handling
• Safe Guarding
• Health and safely
• Woking with ASD
• Visual Impairment
• Autism disorder
• Full UK Driving License
available some mondays and fridays for occasional work or on a regular basis mondays
|Last Updated: 22/07/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
£12 (negotiable) depending on how many days/ hours
Below are the latest reviews for Kellie 7. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
If you want a Nanny who will run your house like a dream, as you would yourself, Kellie is the Nanny for you.
Kellie worked for our family of two small boys, aged 3yr & 6mo and 2yrs.
Kellie would arrive just before 0630hrs and was always reliable, never once letting us down.
When we returned from work, more often than not late, the house would be clean and tidy and the boys would be happy to see us and ready for bed.
Throughout the day, Kellie would do activities, indoors or outdoors, and would in addition not allow them to watch television. They would sleep beautifully and were always tired out. In addition, she always cooked lovely meals, and reinforced our ethic of ensuring they tidy up after themselves - make the bed, tidy their toys.
As it is I decided to give up work to spend more time with the Children before they start school, but it will be hard letting Kellie go. She has been a real asset and we hope that she can find a new family who will benefit from her natural skills with children.
If you would like to speak to me directly for a reference, Kellie will be able to provide you with my contact details
With best regards
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.