After School Nanny Job in London Borough Of Merton
Female Member since Aug 2014 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 17 Aug 2022
My husband and I have two children: 8 year old girl and 5 yr old boy. They are both generally very happy and easy going with each other and others.
My husband is British and I am Chinese Canadian and both work full time, sometimes long hours. We are a very friendly and caring family. :)
We currently have a temporary nanny after our previous nanny /babysitter of over 7 years moved away to start the next chapter in her life. Both nannies are / have been very helpful, reliable and was welcomed as part of the family. (Current temporary nanny has other career plans from September onwards).
We are looking to establish a similar relationship with a new nanny for 1+ years (ideally longer term).
We are looking for an after school and evening nanny / housekeeper to help our family from September, Mon-Friday, 25 hrs / week, with these options for daily hours: 1:30-6:30pm, 2-7pm, or 3-8pm. To be discussed and agreed as the most workable for both parties.
Both parents will either be working from home or in the office during these days/times depending on work schedules, but the nanny will be in charge.
General duties include:
- picking the kids up from nearby school (about 10-15min walk)
- help with homework or getting them organised for after school activities / lessons as per schedule
- preparing healthy and delicious family meals, including for the adults. We eat as a family and would welcome the nanny eating with us at dinners as our current nanny has done for many years, if that suits
- keep tidy of kitchen/dining and common areas after daily use (putting things away, wiping down counters, sweep/vacuuming floor of crumbs)
- supervise children’s bedtime routine
- help with children’s laundry as needed
- occasional family errands such as pick up extra food shopping locally
- if you have a car and driving license with good driving record, it would be helpful to drive children to their lessons as needed, although not essential
- occasional babysitting later in the evening or on weekends
There may be requests to work full days or reduced hours during some school holidays depending on plans (holiday camps, family time off together) but this will be discussed and arranged at the time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Last Updated: 13/06/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.