Nanny in Weaverham
Babysitter in Weaverham
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Sep 2014 Last Updated Sep 2021 Last Login 22 Oct 2021 Email
Highly energetic nanny who loves children, caring, reliable and passionate about what I do. 7 years experience, including newborn and children with additional needs
Private Nanny – The Walker Family – boy aged 4 and baby girl
December 2018- present
- Sole charge of both children
- Preparing meals, bathing the children and putting them to bed
- Playing with children
Private Nanny – The Middleton Family – two girls aged 1 and 4
September 2018-May 2019
- Getting older child ready for school, drop off and pick up from school
- Sole charge of younger child all day
- Organising activities, preparing meals and bottles, feeding the children
- Attending toddler groups, playing and reading
Private Nanny - The Lea Family - two children aged newborn-2years
September 2017- September 2018
- Mother’s help role, including sole charge of both children
- Meal and bottle preparation, feeding children, children’s laundry, putting children down for naps
- Toddler groups, arranging activities, playing with children etc.
Private Nanny – The Chakrabarty Family – Two boys aged 6-8
September 2015-September 2017
- Older child is autistic and is dropped off by school bus
- Pick up other child from school
- Prepare meals for children
- Read, complete homework, play and bake with children
October 2014- May 2018
- Delivering high quality swimming lessons
Private Nanny - The Sen Family - Newborn baby boy
September 2016-March 2017
- Mothers help role
- Sole charge while mother goes to the gym, shopping etc
Private Nanny – The Riley Family – Two boys aged 5-7
September 2014- October 2015
- Drop off at school each morning, pick up one day a week
- Wake and help to dress the children
- Prepare meals for children
- Read, complete homework and play with the children
Private Nanny – The Sporat Family – Twin baby girls, girl aged 3
October 2014- March 2015
- Caring for all three children together
- Preparing meals and feeding children
- Bathing and changing babies
- Giving medicine to babies and applying medicated creams
- General household cleaning, ironing, hovering and changing bedsheets
Ad Hoc Babysitter – Various families – children aged newborn-10yrs
February 2010- present
- Caring for children in the absence of their parents in their own home
- Early years first aid
- Emergency first aid and automated external defibrillator training
- Emergency response for swimming pool
- Qualified swimming teacher - including baby and disability swimming
- Clean driving license
- 3 A levels
- Laser short course: introduction to nannying, managing behaviour, babysitting, child development, health and safety in the early years, nutrition in the early years, recognising and supporting children with educational special needs (SEN), level 2 award In food safety
|Last Updated: 11/09/2019|
- Nannying from £14.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
Below are the latest reviews for LauraPhi. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Laura came to help me with my twin boys (17mths) and immediately through herself in. Laura has an amazing easy warmth and the boys love her. Laura is very prompt and jumps in to help without needing prompt, with an obvious natural ease with children. I have no hesitation and can not wait for the time when Laura can help us again I’m just hoping she will be free. I highly recommend Laura in her role.
Laura has worked with our family for a year. She is an incredibly caring, nurturing and adaptable person who will take on any challenge thrown her way. She respected and upheld the values of our family and has been a pleasure to have in our home. She was an absolute saviour when our second child was born; Laura gave our little girl the one to one time that she needed, helping her to adapt to life with a little brother. She was also very hands on, from the word go, with our newborn son, allowing me to spend time with our little girl or carry out day to day chores (and rest!). Laura is incredibly reliable and flexible and I would highly recommend her.
I have known Laura for many years now and when she took up looking after our children I was so delighted. She has been nothing but a Godsend. She has helped nurture both our boys, where one of our son's is on the autistic spectrum. She is very loving, very caring, very honest and I can honestly say that we will be lost without her. The main reason for losing Laura is that she will be moving home. When our son was five he could not speak, Laura helped with his speech so that he is now able to express himself well. She is excellent at pulling on strengths and building upon weaknesses. She is also a swimming instructor, and has taught them both to swim. She is very loving and is very patient. She has a very good eye for detail and picks up on any issues very quickly. Laura is very responsible and reliable, she has never let us down and has never been absent. She is had a brilliant sense of humour and has brought out the best in our boys. We will really miss her and cannot recommend her enough.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.