Hello, after having a baby of my own I wanted to become self employed and choose my own hours. I now have 3 beautiful children, i live in stanley with my family, where we enjoy lots of days out, trips to the park and long walks with our fur baby.
I have over 10 years experience of working with children, from 0-11 years, i have worked in nurseries, schools and nannying. My most recent position was manager of out of school club.
After working in nurseries and schools for the past 11 years I've gained numerous qualifications, attended multiple training courses but the most important thing I've gained is 11 years experience of working with lots of different children and families. I work with 0-11 year old children everyday. I've also got SEN experience working one to one with a little boy who has Autism.
Level 4 Supporting Learning And Teaching
Level 3 BTEC National Diploma in Children's Care Learning and development
I am looking for a part time nanny position, as well as offering babysitting.
|Last Updated: 13/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Nannying from £7.50 per hour (gross)
My Prices Vary Depending On Location And Job Description.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Promoting Positive Behaviour - Level 2 (added 17/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Improving Children's Learning Through Play - Level 2 (added 17/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Neglect Level 2 (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Sexual Exploitation Level 2 (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: Internet Safety (added 14/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: An Introduction To Nannying (added 13/08/2019)
- Marriage Certificate (added 31/05/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 31/05/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Level 4 Support and Learning and Teaching (added 31/05/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 31/05/2018)
- Exam Certificate: BTEC National Diploma Level 3 Children's Care, Learning and Development (added 31/05/2018)
- DBS Check (added 31/05/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.