[Please note, I am here advertising my services as a Freelance PA & home help. I do NOT offer childcare].
With over 8 years’ experience as a personal assistant, I decided to make the transition to a freelance Virtual Assistant and Bookkeeper at the start of 2019. I provide remote administration and bookkeeping support to consultants, freelancers, small business owners (and of course, busy parents!) freeing up more of their valuable time so that they can do what they do best! Of course from time to time, some clients like to see me face-to-face, or have a requirement for me to be on site, therefore there are occasions whereby I can visit homes and/or offices at an hourly or daily basis rate. I remain flexible to suit the needs of my clients.
Services I offer, but not limited to;
- Bookkeeping (using Xero)
- Personal or business administration
- Internet research
- Gift buying/party organising
- Organising & making reservations
- ordering stock & equipment for home or your business
- Sourcing & organising tradesmen and comparing quotes for household projects
- Keeping track of expenses (both professionally and personally)
- Household organisation (eBaying unwanted items on your behalf, de-cluttering your home)
- Running errands (Food shopping, dry cleaners, post office)
I have over 8 years’ experience as a personal assistant in varying roles, including both the professional and private sector. I am a highly organised individual who can turn my hand to almost any life or business administration. I am highly competent in using all of the Microsoft packages as I use these daily during my working week.
L3 CIPD Certificate in Human Resources Practice.
First aid qualified with Hampshire Constabulary.
L2 in Health and Nutrition.
Currently studying - AAT in Accountancy & Bookkeeping
I am flexible with my availability. Please contact me to discuss further.
|Last Updated: 03/08/2020|
- Household Help from £15.00 per hour
Negotiable dependant on hours required
- UK Passport (added 28/05/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Household Help.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.