Nanny in Colchester
Babysitter in Colchester
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Nov 2014 Last Updated May 2021 Last Login Oct 2021
Hello, I'm Katie: 26 years old.
Childcare is my passion - every aspect of my life revolves around children and I couldn't imagine it any other way. I would love to be considered for this opportunity to work with you and your family.
I have been working with children for 10 years gaining both paid and unpaid experience with children of all ages.
I have a Fully Enhanced DBS (07/20) and the following qualifications relating to children and young people:
- Level 2: Paediatric First Aid (2021)
- Level 2: Food Hygiene (2021)
- Level 2: Child Protection (2021)
- Level 2: Safeguarding Young People (2021)
- Level 2: Peer-on-Peer Abuse (2021)
- Level 2: Prevent Duty (2021)
- Level 2: FGM Awareness (2021)
- Level 2: Online Safety (2021)
- Level 2: Looked After Children (2021)
- Level 2: Wellbeing for Children with English as an Additional Language - EAL (2021)
- Level 1: Safeguarding Children (2020)
- Level 2: SEND Code of Practice (2020)
- Level 2: Health and Safety (2020)
- Level 2: Child Exploitation (2020)
- Level 2: Children's Mental Well-being (2020)
- Level 2: Preventing Bullying (2020)
- Level 2: Bereavement and Loss (2020)
- Level 2: Adverse Childhood Experiences (2020)
- Level 2: ADHD Awareness (2018)
- Level 2: Autism Awareness (2018)
Taking bookings for daytime childcare, including school drop off and collections!
|Last Updated: 15/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
The hourly rate is dependant on the number of children in my care (between £8-£15)
- First Aid Certificate (added 08/02/2018)
- UK Driving Licence (added 08/02/2018)
- DBS Check (added 08/02/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.