Below are the parent reviews for Lauralou. Back to Lauralou's profile
Average Rating: (5 from 1 review)
Laura has worked for us in the capacity of sole charge nanny to our 2 boys (age 8 and 5 now) since October 2011.
Over this period, she has been 100% reliable, punctual and honest - acting with tremendous respect towards us as parents and always ensuring that our wishes and beliefs are carried out to the best of her capacity.
In her role as sole charge nanny, she has been responsible for:
- driving our children safely to / from school and any other appointments or activities that they have during the week;
- providing care, attention and support to them during the periods outside of school including activities and homework and parties and school holiday fun;
- cooking nutritious meals for the children and ensuring that they eat enough fruit and vegetables to maintain a healthy diet in line with parental guidance;
- ensuring that the house and their rooms are kept tidied and any additional children's laundry accommodated;
- helping guide the children with good behavioural habits such as manners (please and thank you) and tidying up after themselves. She has helped instil a sense of responsibility in both boys so that they have become more independent and are encouraged to help around the house.
- generally ensuring that the children are cared for and well including taking care of them during periods of illness.
To speak about the tasks that Laura performs cheerfully and with the utmost care, would not fully describe the role that she has played as an integral part of our family unit.
My husband and I trust her implicitly with our children and when neither of us is present, she fulfils the full function of primary care-giver with such cheerfulness and good nature that the children adore and respond to her as they would any of our extended family.
We will miss her terribly and she certainly leaves a massive void now that she is embarking on her new child-minding business. However, we also support her desire to have more time in the home environment and fulfil her long-lasting ambition to be a childminder.
We wish her all the very best for future and thank her deeply for the tremendous contribution that she has given to the whole family over the past 5 years.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.