Nanny in Wolverhampton
Female Non-smoker Member since Dec 2014 Last Updated Apr 2021 Last Login 09 Jun 2021 Email
Hi, my name is Amy and I am 30 years old!
I am a kind, bubbly, outgoing person who really has a passion for working with children!
I have been out of work since February 2020 due to being on maternity leave & then shielding during the pandemic. I have a 14 month year old boy who I would need to bring to work with me on certain days.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions
I have lots of experience of working with children - I even have references if needed.
- I lived in Germany for 10 years - 5 of which I spent working in an international school in Munich - as a class assistant.
- I have experience working with autistic children
- Alongside the work in the school, I was a part-time nanny for 2 years, looking after a 7 year old girl.
- I have worked in a SEMH school here in Wolverhampton.
- I have spent the past 5 years looking after 4 girls. The youngest was a newborn when I started.
- I have previously looked after newborn triplets on a daily basis for 6 months.
- I have plenty of experience babysitting
- Plus I have tutored kids in German and English
I have a BA (Hons) Degree in English and advanced German.
I have all the childcare experience as mentioned above.
I am Ofsted registered and have experience with special needs. I also have a Special Needs Diploma.
|Last Updated: 19/04/2021|
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.