Hi, my name is Joie. I am a Maternity Nurse
I have an NVQ Health & Social Care L4
I am reliable, trustworthy, flexible, patience and joyous.
A mum of 3 children ages 23, 21 and 17
I have been baby sitting my nephews since I was 17yrs.
In 2005 I started baby sitting/nannying as a part time job for 6 months to 14yr olds from other families seeking assistance on and off, in emergency basis due to babysitter not turning up or important meetings (whilst I worked as a care worker)
From 2017, I have been baby sitting for a toddler since he was 5months old until 3.5y/o as he was about to start his fulltime Nursery Mon to Fri this September.
Reference available per request
I am a Maternity Nurse
I have NVQ H & S Care L4
DBS per requests
Reference available as per requests.
|Last Updated: 14/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £14.00 per hour (gross)
- Training Certificate: Assessor & Verifier Certificate (added 21/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Baby Massage Workshop training (added 19/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Maternity Nurse (added 19/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: NVQ LEVEL 3 (added 19/01/2021)
- Marriage Certificate (added 30/09/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.