I´m friendly, reliable and enthusiastic person.. I´m extremely fun and relaxed to be around. I love playing, baking, going to the park and having fun. I´m responsible, intuitive, creative, energetic and I bond with children easily.
I have had experience working with children aged from 0-16years old.
I have also done lots of babysitting for several different families.
Looking forward to meeting some lovely families.
- I am currently working at Bilingual Primary School in the mornings.
- Babysitter(Spain): I´ve worked for seven months as a babysitter. (child aged 2 years old).
-Nanny(Brighton): I´ve got 3 years of experience working with children aged 3 to 8 years old .
- One to one Spanish tuitions with children aged 6 and 8 years old as well as adults
-Summer camp (Spain): I´ve worked as a volunteer in a summer camp. In charge of a group of children aged 3 to 12 years old.
- Mathematic´s teacher: children aged 12 to 18 years old.
-Besides I have done babysitting for some families during the night.
-celigu Hotmail com
- Intensive English course (Murcia-Spain)
- Intensive English course (Brighton): City college Brighton and Hove
-Graduate in Biology
-Potsgraduate Certificate in Education. University of Murcia. March 2009.
-QTS qualified teacher status.2017
-Dietetic Technitian. Samaniego College.2010-2012.
-Food Handler Course
-Paediatric First Course
Monday to Friday.In case you need me some weekends I´m available as well.
|Last Updated: 30/12/2017|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.