I offer specialist support with
* speech, language and communication skills
* reading, writing, speaking, listening, understanding, behaviour, child interaction
* English as a second language
* home or school/nursery visits
Extensive experience over 20 years supporting children and adults with a range of difficulties.
Bespoke programmes tailored to individual needs.
* MSc Language Pathology
* BA (Hons) Psycholinguistics
* Paediatric Emergency First Aid
* Basic Life Support & Manual Handling
* Level 5 Coaching & NLP
* Level 3 First Line Management
* Independent Elklan Tutor
* CFR Trainer/Assessor
* VERVE Child Interaction
* Intensive Interaction
* Child Protection
* Information Governance
* Shape Coding (Meta Syntactic Therapy)
* Cued Articulation
* Speech & Language Support for Children with Complex Needs
* Speech & Language Support for Verbal Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
* Speech & Language Support in the Classroom
* Practical Management of Eating & Drinking Difficulties in Children
* Feeding Management in Cleft Lip and/or Palate
* Teaching English as a Foreign Language (CTEFLA)
Flexible - weekdays, evenings, weekends by arrangement
|Last Updated: 14/01/2019|
- Tutoring from £35.00 per hour
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
£35 per session (60-90 mins)
- includes assessment and summary report
- full SEN profile report £70
Travel @ 45p per mile
- concessions available
Initial consultation - free
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.