Childminder in Hamilton
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Oct 2010 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login Mar 2022
all my life ihave looked after everyones kids,so finally decided 14yrs ago to become a childminder.i have 1 daughter age 21yrs.
I pick up /drop off at St Annes Monday & Tuesday.
Do pick up from St Cuthberts, Burnbank Wed to Fri.
i have 14years experience as a registered childminder ,i am a grade 5 with the care commision.i have child protection,first-aid and a childcare worker with the church of scotland.i am a grade 5 with scswis,
first aid,child protection,fully disclosed,autism awareness,and many more.pick up from St Anne's Primary school mon & tuesday only. Wednesday to Friday at St Cuthberts in Burnbank.
|Last Updated: 18/03/2022|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
please call.or email
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Our Lady and St Anne's Primary School
- First Aid Certificate (added 25/06/2021)
- PVG Check (added 25/06/2021)
- Care Inspectorate Certificate (added 25/06/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 25/06/2021)
- PVG Check (added 03/10/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid (added 08/06/2019)
- Care Inspectorate Certificate (added 08/06/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 03/06/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.