Nanny in Orpington
Babysitter in Orpington
Usually responds within 1 hour
Female Member since Nov 2010 Last Updated Apr 2021 Last Login Jun 2021
I am passionate about children. I believe they are precious and need to be looked after with utmost care. I have three children of my own. And I have over 5 years experience. In fact I have looked after babies and toddlers from 0 to 5 years by preparing bottles, changing nappies, checking temperature, taking them to the GP, to pre-school, school, helping with homework following the national curriculum and taking them to some re-creative activities (music, play groups, sports…). I have also organized a variety of play moments to facilitate the children development through the EYFS (Early Years Foundation stage). Moreover I have worked as a part time night nanny (mainly sole charge) to gain more experience; and have supervised a whole nursery with children aged 18 months to 3 years. I have also taught a Sunday school class of children aged 14-15. As a result, I can work with children aged 0 to 5+. Finally, I am perfectly bilingual so I could teach your child some French if you so desire.
I am a friendly and caring live out nanny looking for 3 to 4 days work, a permanent and long career.
I am a non-smoker with good morals.
I do speak French as well and can teach it to your child if you so desire.
I have completed a childcare course on the Early year foundation stage (EYFS)
I have a recent CRB
I am also Ofsted registered and I have respect for my fellowmen and I am trustworthy
I do have over 5 years experience with babies and toddlers
I have no driving licence yet so I can pick up within local distance
I can complete some light housekeeping tasks and I am also a very good cook (children and adults meals)
I can organise various activities with the children and take them to children play groups
I enjoy cooking and can cook for the family if required.
Dates: January 2015 July 2015
Employer: Mrs Hoda helmy
Job title: Nanny/housekeeper
Age of children: 2 years
Reasons for leaving: looking for other horizons
• X housekeeping: cleaning (sweeping the floor, mopping ) of the house including the bathroom
• X performing nurseries duties such as changing the child nappies, bathing, dressing him up, preparing the child food and feeding him (fussy eater)
• X administering some medicines a child had a fragile health
• X arranging and cleaning the child toys
• X getting the groceries and organising the food for the week
• X cooking for the whole family once a week (healthy and varied meals on demand)
• Doing some laundry for the whole family
Dates: November 2014 to current (2015) (various clients)-Temporary basis
Employer: Mrs Hoda Helmy/ Raylat Elsom
Location: Bromley / Waterloo East
Job title: Nanny
Children ages: 1year 9 months and 5 months
All the nursery duties and working with a special need child. Preparing various activities and taking the children to the park and group play…
• X Organising various activities for the 4 year old such as painting, pretend games, singing, outings (parks, soft play, play groups…), dressing up, collage…
• X taking the 4 year old to pre-school and collecting him
• X nursery duties for the new born : changing nappies, washing up bottles and sterilising them, feeding, settling baby to sleep, singing songs to him, winding him, bathing him …
• X cooking a variety of lunch and dinner for the entire family
• X sorting out all the family clothes and ironing them
• X cleaning duties (sweeping the floor, mopping …)
• X arranging and cleaning the children toys
• X getting the groceries and organising the food for the week
• X preparing and sterilise bottles
• X night feeding
• X bathing baby
• X change of nappies
• X settling baby to sleep
• X dressing baby in the morning
• X helping mother to get baby into a sleeping routine
• X giving advice on colic, winding and teething
• X knowledge of postnatal depression
• X taking the child to the park
• X organising some fun activities such as story reading, musical chair, play dough, role play, singing with musical instruments, park, cycling, toys …
• X preparing child’s meals and making it fun to eat (vegetables and fruits)
• X bathing
• X story time
• X attending doctor’s appointments
• X some sole charge
• X shopping for groceries and cooking
• X welcoming the children to the setting by greeting them and making them feel at home
• X teaching the children with visual aids such as images, drawings, videos
• X playing with all sort of toys and recognising children best toys
• X observing their development and planning new activities to help their progress
• X organising some snacks for the break (fruits, biscuits, milk, plenty of water)
• X helping children to read and write
• X Sunday school for children aged 14-15
• date Paediatric First Aid valid until 03/03/2015
• date Introduction to the Early Years Foundation Stage and the Welfare Requirements 16th March 2012
• date CRB 19/06/2012
• date Child minder and home childcare Certificate of Registration (EY447758) 16/01/2013
• date Child Sexual abuse Prevention training 2013
Availability: I am currently looking after a three months and 4 years old . However I would be available from September.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (7AM to 3h00PM)
|Last Updated: 07/04/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
I am an ofsted registered nanny and child minder so those are my prices
Salary expectation: between £8 and 10 Net of Tax & NIC
between 35hrs and 40hrs/week £8 net of tax and NI
between 25hrs and 35hrs/week £9 net
between 20hrs and 25hrs/week £9.5 net
16hrs- 20hrs/week £10 net
Under 16 hours/week £12 net
Those prices for the nanny could include some housekeeping: cleaning, ironing and cooking.
For extra babysitting it is £8/hr
Pick and drop:
Pick and drop £22 and then £6.8/hr (for every extra's hours)
Collection is £18 and then £6.8/hr (for every extra 's hours)
There is a refundable £50 deposit to retain your child place
Holidays: 5% retaining fee if you do not use my services for the school holidays.
Overnight service for childminder
From 8PM to 7AM I will charge £100
Overnight service for nanny
£8- £10 depending on what is required
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.