Nanny in St Austell
Babysitter in St Austell
|Part Time Nanny||Live Out Nanny|
|Full Driving Licence||CRB Check|
|After School Nanny||Own Car|
I would describe myself as a highly organised and hard-working person with a high degree of integrity. Of my 4 children, 3 are in successful careers whilst my youngest is studying at university. As an active mother I continue to enjoy playing music, painting and art and have a love of animals as well as the outdoors.
I am a positive and caring individual who is able to communicate effectively and be empathetic towards people from all backgrounds.
I pride myself in maintaining extremely high standards of care and am very patient and courteous to those I am responsible / caring for / work with.
I have over 20 years experience working with children including:
- Voluntary work at a children's nursery
- Teaching assistant at my local primary school
- Working one to one with special needs children of primary school age
- Previously registered childminder for 2 years for children between the
ages 18 months and 4 years
My most recent position, in this field, was as a nanny for twins from 6 months old to 2 years of age, this finished at the end of June 2009.
- CRB checked (enhanced disclosure)
- Registered OFSTED child carer from 2007 - June 2010
- Child Protection (Safeguarding Children) Level 1 cert.- June 2010
- Department for Education and Employment (DfEE) teaching assistants
- Early years first aider
- A basic knowledge of British Sign Language
I am available from July 2010
Flexible hours available i.e school pick ups / occasional hours / babysitting etc (on negotiation).
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of the information and members should take their own checks and references