Hello, I'm Meagan and I have been working in the field of caring for children for 10 years and have been a Nanny for private household families for 5+ years.
I moved to England in March 2014 from Australia and have been living here ever since. I have my British passport and am well-versed in travelling on the job, (Europe and East Coast America).
If you'd like to reach out to me, I am happy to have you message me your email and I can forward on my CV and reference letters.
Kind regards, Meagan.
- I obtained and studied for my Certificate III in Children's Services in 2009, and completed several Centre/Nursery practicums.
- From 2010 I did casual jobs at several different Centres/Nurseries until finding a full-time position on the West coast of Australia where I worked with 0-2 and 2-5 year olds and casually helped in the kitchen preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- In March 2014 I moved to Brighton/Hove to work as an Au Pair but did live-in nanny hours and responsibilities, until my little one went to full-time nursery.
- In March 2016 I moved out and became a part-time live-out nanny to two little boys, 9 months and 3 years old for a year in Hove/Brighton.
- The remaining two days I worked in a childminders setting that was Outstanding, as a room leader/team member.
- I moved to London 2017, and was a live-in nanny for a 3 month old little boy who I stayed on with just before he turned 2, as he was going full time in his nursery. Finished my wonderful time with the family at the end of August 2018.
- I went back home to Australia for a visit for two months and then came back and completed a five week live-out temp nanny job in Clapham and then a short temp job with twin boys in Balham.
- Finished my last full-time position that was based in Battersea/Clapham, March- December 2019 with a 15 month old (at beginning of employment). Assisted with the move and transition back to America for Mum and Dad. Spent some time in NJ, USA as we settled the little one into a new time zone, home, environment and play groups. Assisted with the search in finding a new nanny and showing her the ropes of what we did on a daily basis.
-Currently unemployed and searching for a new full-time, live-out nanny position based in Central London (Feb 2020) Looking for a ASAP start.
Certificate III in Children's Services
Food & Nutrition
Quality and Care for Children
Music for Children
Creative and Sensory Development
Care for Children with Additional Needs
|Last Updated: 15/02/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
£12/14 net p/h, negotiable and depending on the hours and circumstances.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.