My name is Megan, I am 23 years old and have been Nannying now for 5 years. I am very passionate about my job working with children. I am experienced in creating schedules, following commitments and maintaining routines. I have experience working with babies from new born - children up to 10 years old.
I am first aid qualified, DBS checked and have a full UK driving licence which I’ve had for 6 years now.
I am looking for another nanny role as the little girl I nanny for is going to school in September 2020.
Current nannying role
I am currently Nannying for two families and have been with them for 5 years. They are aged 9,7 and 4 1/2. I nanny share between two families, I have the youngest full time and I bring her on the school run with me to pick up the other two children I nanny for.
My job duties are:
- Taking the children to different classes, such as swim lessons, gymnastics, playgroups, the library etc.
- Making breakfast/lunch/dinner for the children
- School pick up
- Ensuring the children are in a clean environment, sterilising and cleaning of toys/bottles
- Bedtime routine - bathing the children, stories etc (I would often do overnight care too when the parents are away for work)
- Reading/activities with the children
- General housework, hoovering, cleaning, dusting, laundry.
Full uk driving licence
I am first aid trained, have a DBS check and full nanny insurance.
Monday - Thursday 7am-6pm.
|Last Updated: 29/09/2020|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
To be discussed with parent.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.