I am a mature, responsible, reliable and cheerful person with excellent childcare and interpersonal skills and extensive experience as both a live-in and live-out nanny. I simply love children, love caring for them and find them fascinating, and I am seeking further nanny work to continue doing what I love and broadening my experience.
June 2014 – July 2015 – Live-out Nanny
• Cared for three children, aged 6 years old, 3 yers old and eight months (at the time of starting)
• Dropped and pick up the childrens from school.
• Prepared and served meals and snacks to the four-year-old and fed the baby a combination of bottled milk and solids, and helped to wean the baby fully onto solids
• Changed nappies and bathed and dressed the children
• Played with the children and took them on walks/to the playground
• Some household like washing up, ironing the children's clothes and keep the children’s room tidy
May 2012 – April 2014: Live-in Nanny for 1 year / Live-out Nanny for 11 months
• Cared for one children, aged 3 years old (at the time of starting)
• Prepared and served breakfast and dinner, and prepared school lunches
• Oversaw playtime and scheduled/social activities with friends after school
• Took child on walks, outings and educational trips
• Some household like washing up, ironing the child’s clothes and keep the child’s room tidy
Current First Aid Certificate (Little Ones UK Ltd).
Working With Children Check
Flexible Full Time
|Last Updated: 26/07/2020|
Minimum £10 hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.