Maternity Nurse in Cambridge
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Aug 2015 Last Updated Oct 2021 Last Login 07 Oct 2021
18 years experience of working with children of all ages and 6 years maternity nursing. I’m a calm, laidback individual who loves being with children. Living near the South Cambs/Essex/Herts border and looking to work in nearby areas. Maternity nursing (24hr,nights and days), night nanny, travel nanny and temp nanny jobs all considered. References available, DBS, Insurance and First aid can all be seen.
Working for Emily’s Babycare specialising in reflux, CMPA and bottle fed babies. Experience of singles, twins, staffed households, travelling with families, premies. Further training in Reflux and Early Childhood Allergies, Breastfeeding, Sleep in Children, and a degree in Health and Social Care and Counselling.
· OCN Level 3 (2018) Breastfeeding Training for Professionals
· OCN Level 3 (2018) Reflux, CMPA and Early Childhood Allergies
· DIPLOMA (2017) Counselling Children and Adolescents
· NCFE Level 2 (2017) Certificate in Understanding Autism
· OCN Level 3 (2016) Advanced Breastfeeding and Nutrition
· OCN Level 4 (2015) Postnatal Maternity Nurse Care
· DIPLOMA (2015) Child Behaviour (Distinction)
· BA (Hons) (2010- 2013) - Health and Social Care and Counselling
· NCFE Level 2 (2013) Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
· TEFL (2013) Master 140 TEFL Course (Distinction)
· NVQ (2006- 2008) - Level 3 Management
· AVCE (2005) - Health and Social Care
· A-Level (2005) - Psychology
OTHER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Maternal pregnancy, postnatal Complications and Birth Trauma
· Circumcision - practices and aftercare
· Paediatric First Aid 12 hour
· Reflux and Early Allergies
· Sleep and Sleep Training with Children
· Introduction to Play Therapy
· Developmental Baby Massage
· Teenage Pregnancy Awareness
· Food Safety and Hygiene
· Essential People Management Skills
· NSPCC Child Safeguarding
· Emergency first aid at work
· Early Childhood Education
I am flexible in my availability. Days nights and 24 hours or a mixture. Last minute bookings may be available. I am happy to consider "one offs", holiday jobs, short term or emergency positions anywhere in the world.
|Last Updated: 07/10/2021|
- Maternity Nursing from £18.00 per hour (gross)
Depends on requirements and location. Please contact to discuss.
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.