Hi, my name is Elizabeth :-)
OFFERING EMERGENCY NHS CARE. GET IN TOUCH
- I work as a nanny on a self employed basis and I am a qualified Level 4 Paediatric Sleep Consultant.
- I regularly work with eight lovely families during the week and a number of other lovely families ad-hoc and weekends (ages newborn to 11 years old) in their home settings.
- I am OFSTED registered.
- I am advanced Paediatric First Aid trained and I was a qualified lifeguard for 6 years.
- I hold a recent CRB/DBS check.
- I am fully insured.
- I have been working with children of all ages (inc newborns) for 9 years and absolutely love it.
- I have disability experience in varying disabilities (including NG-tube and G-tube feeding, Downs Syndrome, Autism, Achondroplasia).
- I have some knowledge of Makaton sign language.
- I am very flexible and have a full clean UK driving licence and own car.
- I am a member of the Association of Birth and Baby Professionals and the Association of Breastfeeding Mothers.
- References available, prefer not to put them on this site.
Please get in touch if I sound like the person you're looking for :-)
Level 4 Sleep Consultant, DBS checked, OFSTED registered, Paediatric First Aid and NPLQ lifeguard trained. Extensive experience with children's first aid (CPR, Choking, Bleeds etc). BSC (Hons) Business Management degree. Worked with children for 9 years in various lifeguarding roles. Worked with current families regularly for four years. Disability experience of varying degrees.
Level 4 Sleep Consultant, Advanced Paediatric First Aid qualification. OFSTED registered. NPLQ first aid trained. BSC (Hons) business management degree. CPD in childcare quals.
Please get in touch with your childcare requirements and I'll be happy to help if I can help :-)
|Last Updated: 24/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
Negotiable dependant on number of children/hours etc.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 30/07/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for ElizT. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We have had Elizabeth help us out with our 3 young children for about 4 years now. She is the perfect nanny and is everything that we could ask for. She always arrives promptly, gets stuck in and always goes above and beyond. Our children love seeing her and have formed a lovely bond with her. She’s been there during special moments such as when we brought our youngest daughter home for the first time and was even at our wedding taking care of our children. Everyone at the wedding commented on how lovely she is. I would recommend her services to everyone. Words can’t describe how amazing she has been and continues to be.
i highly recommend elizrose babysitting as she was so kind, polite and friendly, it was the first time we got a babysitter in and i was a bit nervous leaving my son with someone other than my family but she made me feel so comfortable and i didnt feel worried one bit while away. my 8 year old son was so happy and looked forward to having her look after him, first thing he said in the morning to us was how much of a great time he had and when can she come over again :) If i ever need a babysitter again i would definitely pick elizrose everytime.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.