Live Out Nanny Job in London Borough Of Haringey
Member since Nov 2015 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login 10 Aug 2022
We are a family of four - myself, my husband and our two sons William (11 yrs) and Eliot (8 years). We live in central Muswell Hill and our boys attend the local schools. We both work full time and are looking for someone to come and help our family after school.
We are looking for someone who can pick up Eliot from school at 3.30 (a couple of days he is in clubs) and look after both boys until 6.30 Monday to Friday. Though, if you are looking for 4 days a week we can be flexible.
Our eldest son has just started at Fortismere and our youngest goes to Muswell Hill Primary. Both their schools are a 5 minute walk from the house and their clubs are all local tool so you won't need to drive anywhere.
Your duties include
- Picking up Eliot from school / after school clubs / and taking them to any sports. We live locally and everything is within walking distance
- Helping them with their homework
- Activities - playing games, sport, art, baking
- Making Eliot's packed lunch and helping to keep their room tidy
- Making a simple dinner for the boys now and again
- Helping out a bit more over school holidays if possible (though not essential as we have lots of holiday clubs nearby)
We would be looking for someone start within the next month and can ideally stay with our family for a while.
|Last Updated: 05/06/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.