Childminder in Oxted
Babysitter in Oxted
Female Non-smoker Member since Nov 2015 Last Updated May 2019 Last Login 30 May 2020 Email
I am Ofsted Registered. I have a lot of passion and experience looking after babies toddlers and young children. I pride myself in giving a high quality care in an happy warm pet free smoke free environment where your child can develop through fun and play.
As a mother I have a great amount of experience in caring for newborns twins toddlers young children and teenagers. I am academically qualified and have successfully completed paediatric First Aid certificate gaining knowledge in baby and toddler CPR and resuscitation.
Paediatric First Aid
Monday to Friday 7am - 7pm
I also offer wk ends with prior notice
|Last Updated: 01/02/2020|
- Babysitting from £6.50 per hour
- Childminding from £6.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hurst Green Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Limpsfield CofE Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's CofE Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Hazelwood School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Tatsfield Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Churchill Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Oaklands Primary Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Crockham Hill Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sundridge and Brasted Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Below are the latest reviews for Dee chil. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My 2 boys (5 and 3) have been cared for in Deidre’s setting for the past year and absolutely love it. Deidre is brilliant with all the children and always keeps them engaged with fun activities. Deidre provides a home from home setting where the children get to learn, play and explore.
Deidre is absolutely amazing my 5 year old adores her .
My experience with Deidre is that’s she friendly , kind and most of all trust worthy .
And will always do her best to help wherever she can!
I highly recommend
Deidre is so good with my 4year old! She helps her with learning activities feeds her healthy meals and truly cares about her. She is brilliant with communication as well x
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.