Trustworthy, enthusiastic and nurturing caregiver nanny with 4+ years of work experience in childcare. Provide loving care, while making sure to meet disciplinary and educational goals for each child, to promote positive behaviour patterns. Skilled in creating fun activities, following commitments and maintaining routines. Excited to offer child appropriate and educational activities involving art, music and dance while demonstrating a priority for children’s safety and well being.
From September 2018 till July 2020
LIVE IN NANNY- mother’s PA
2 girls aged 8 and 10 years old?
• Pick and drop the children to and from school
• Help the children with homework and school assignments
• Engage them with games and fun activities also during playdates with other kids
• Transport the kids to outdoor places, appointments and entertainment activities.
• Manage of children’s calendar by scheduling playdates with other parents, educational appointments, park walks, library visits.
• Cook heathy and well-balanced meals and perform housework related to childcare such as cleaning up after meals, tidying up play areas and assisting with bathing
• Manage the mother’s Company diary with emails and organise meeting and appointments, reminding her of important tasks and deadlines.
From September 2017 till June 2018
LIVE OUT NANNY
2 boys aged 9 and 11 years old
?• Pick up the children from school
• Assist and supervise the kids with their homeworks
• Transport the kids to sports, extracurricular programs and appointments
• Played games with kids, both indoors and outdoors, when weather was permissible
• Provide heathy meals and snack for the children.
• Maintain tidy the children’s bedrooms, the kitchen and the play areas; help the family with the laundry.
In possession of driving licence, references, dbs checked
I am always available during the week! I am very flexible for any last minute requests.
|Last Updated: 11/01/2021|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
11-15£ per hour
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- EU Passport (added 11/01/2021)
- DBS Check (added 11/01/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.