I am an enthusiastic, team worker and creative person. I am cheerful and can adapt quickly to new working environments. In addition I am a reliable as well as being driven to achieve and exceed expectation. I am trustworthy and very responsible. Before leaving for my travels I was a head member of restaurant staff, running a team of serving staff and key holder to the building.
- Teaching at Riverwalk Primary School (for High School Work Experience)
- Kids Play (College Placement)
- Hardwick Primary School (College Placement)
- Family Placement (working with children under the age of 2 in a home, College Placement) - The Parsley Pot (2014-2017)
- Southgate Preschool (level 2 apprentice)
Working with 3 key children aged 2-4 helping with their development and key skills. Carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships of children and their families, creating actives and fun games to keep their minds working. Changing nappies and wet clothes if needed. health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
- Mings Oriental head staff (February 10th 2016 – March 3rd 2017)
Key holder for the restaurant, ordering the desserts and wine to the restaurant, serving customers,
opening and closing the restaurant ready for the next day.
- TGI Fridays Australia (2017-2018)
Waitress and Host, the job involved sorting out the tables, talking to customers over the phone and face to face, making drinks and desserts. Closing down the workplace at the end of the shift, ready for the morning team.
- Zara (February 2019- November 2019)
Cashier and sales assistant, doing online sales, helping in the changing rooms and keeping the store tidy, by folding and hanging clothes.
- Nannying (June 2020- ON GOING until September 2022) looking after 4month old baby boy, helping with naps, nappy changing, weening.
- Nannying (April 2020- September 2021) looking after 3 year old and a 1 year old boys, full time care, help with cooking, cleaning, taking the boys to the park, helped with potty training, bedtime
Level 2 childcare learning and development
Credit and unit summary certificate
Health and safety certificate
First aid certificate
Safe guarding certificate
Food and hygiene certificate
My availability changes weekly so just contact me and I'll see what I can do for you.
|Last Updated: 08/03/2022|
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
Living minimum wage
- Full CV (added 10/08/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Elle. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
We were incredibly lucky to have found Elle last year and she has helped us through such a difficult time. She accepted the challenge of moving in with us after we moved further away. And thanks to her care and support we were able to cope much better with the 2021 lockdowns. Very responsible, caring and adpatable person which we really enjoyed having around. She worked with us and our boys (now 2 and 4) as a nanny for just over 1 year until my eldest started school recently. Highly recommend her to anyone needing a trustworthy person with their little ones.
Elle has been nannying for our baby boy from when Liam was about 4 months old. She is easy going, reliable, and shows such love and care towards our boy. It is my pleasure to confidently and whole heartedly recommend Elle to any parents considering her for their family.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.