Nanny in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Babysitter in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Female Member since Jan 2016 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login Mar 2022
As an honest and punctual professional who has over 4 years’ experience, I would be able to contribute my skills towards the role.
Through my experience as a nanny and au pair, I have gained expertise in the different aspects of childcare such as providing guidance for their academic needs, managing daily schedules as well as shaping me into a flexible and quick-thinking worker. Besides regular nanny duties, I have a demonstrated ability to perform housekeeping tasks and run errands effectively.
Please review my attached resume for additional details regarding my expertise and career history.
Private Live-In Nanny (Aug 2021 - Present)
3 Children - boy 16, girl 14, girl 12
Private Live Out Nanny/Housekeeper (Jan 2020 - Aug 2021)
1 Child - boy 3
Live In Au-Pair (Jan 2018 - Jan 2020)
2 Children - girl 9, boy 6
4 Children - boy 12, girl 7, boy 6, girl 3
• Function as sole charge caregiver for children Monday through Friday, with occasional babysitting nights.
• Uphold high standards in regard to safety, wellbeing, and development of child as well as household cleanliness.
• Oversee homework, provide help as needed. Take charge with virtual learning, providing extra curriculum-based activities with up-to-date knowledge.
• Creating activities that facilitate social, emotional, and intellectual growth.
• Housekeeping duties including but not limited to; washing dishes, family’s laundry and ironing, clean and sanitize worktops and eating surfaces, sweep and vacuum rooms, in addition to keeping on top of general tidiness and organisation of household.
• Assisting in maintaining the smooth running of the household by running errands for the family, including food shop, post office runs, any extra tasks that need to be completed.
• Completed two years living abroad to improve confidence and independence.
• Dealing with challenging behaviours (suspected ADHD, being monitored).
• Liaising with the children’s school, doctors, dentists and sports activity coaches.
• Building trust and friendship with the children and their friends and family, ensuring the utmost safety of the children at all times
I am currently enrolled part-time with The Open University studying BA (Hons) Criminology and Pyschology.
|Last Updated: 16/03/2022|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
Available for discussion
Below are the latest reviews for abbssx. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I wanting a regular babysitter I like it profile I think you be a good match what iam looking for ...I need if can weekend are if tend go away for work ..after lockdown. If your interested I love to meet you and get know when we are allowed thanks give a a call
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.