Day Nursery and Preschool located in the beautiful green area of Gilwell Hill, North Chingford, offering high quality childcare in a purpose built setting.
We are a warm and friendly nursery aiming to provide both families and their children with resources to enhance development, growth and happiness.
- Ofsted registered and rated "Good with Outstanding features"
- The nursery is managed by a qualified teacher having BA Degree with Qualified Teacher Status and 17 years experience working in childcare and Early Years education,
- Professional Drama Teacher from Theatre Bugs
- New building with the latest in security and fire safety, also with underfloor heating throughout so those little hands and feet always feel nice and cosy,
- Beautiful, bright rooms split in different play and creativity areas,
- Spacious outdoor area,
- Home cooked meals prepared in our 5 Star Hygiene Rated kitchen,
- Wonderful sensorial experiences full of textures, light and creativity for babies,
- Programmes and clubs such as 'Little Cooks', 'Gardening Club' and 'Little Einsteins'
- Music, poetry, arts & crafts, dancing, group discussions and family events.
Our practitioners have been carefully selected. They share a common quality: respect for your child’s desire to learn and a total commitment to the fulfilment of his or her needs.
Please contact us to book a visit. We are looking forward to meet you and show you around
|Last Updated: 09/06/2016|
Please contact us for updated fees.
- No deposit!
- 20% Off your first month's fees when 3 full days or more are booked!
Day Nursery and Preschool sessions:
We provide childcare from 7.30-6.30 Mondays to Fridays, 51 weeks per year, closed on Bank Holidays, between Christmas and New Year and two days for staff training.
The nursery will do the utmost to accommodate your requirements, whether full time early years education or part time childcare for your child.
Below are the latest reviews for Gilwell Hill Nursery. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
My son went to Gilwell Hill for two years. We are very happy with the nursery. He was enjoying his time there, playing and learning with his friends. The atmosphere is welcoming, the staff gave feedback at the end of the day. Letitia, the manager, is always willing to help with requests.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.