I am a qualified Level 3 SEN teaching assistant. I have 3 younger siblings I have helped while growing up as I am very family oriented.
I have worked in an education environment since 2014 - I took a year off from 2017-2018 to be a Nanny. The family asked me to move with them due to a job moved and I was a live in nanny for 4 months. I have worked supporting children with addition needs and administering medication as and when needed.
- Level 1 Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Understanding Autism - Ongoing
- Children’s Mental Health
- Manual Handling for Childcare Professionals
- Safeguarding Level 1
- Level 1 British Sign Language
- Level 3 Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning
- Level 2 Supporting Teaching and Learning
- English Literature
- English Language
I am available through some of the summer months and full time starting September.
|Last Updated: 04/08/2020|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
We can have a chat about what works for you
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.