I am currently employed full time (38hours) at a private nursery in Durham. I have worked at the setting for 7 years based with children 0-2years.i am currently a 2nd room lead. ). I am hardworking, organised, fun and full of energy. I have a gentle nature and have a sensitive approach to care with each child. I enjoy being out and about in the fresh air exploring nature. I love watching how each child develops from their first tooth to their first steps, gaining increasing vocabulary from their first gurgles to their first words watching their personalities grow, knowing that I helped nurtured these life time skills.
• Paediatric first aid
• Safeguarding level 2 (2014)
• BETC National Certificate in Children’s care Learning and Development (Level 3) (2008-2010)
This included 800+ hours placement in settings – I gained double distinction (top marks)
Safe handling of medicine (level 2)
• Making and using story sacks (2010)
• Key skills in communication Level 2 (2009)
• Head of room award for consistency in practice and following procedures. Keeping on top of room standards and maintaining quality of provision
I have also completed in house training at work which included:
• Understanding children’s play and schemas
• Autism Spectrum Conditions (ASC)
• Risk play
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Leadership training
• Basic Makaton
GCSE's (7 A-C grades) including English math science food tech geography ict and geography
I am looking for full time work. 25 - up to 40hrs I am willing to work from 7am to 7pm but flexible if required. Weekends and overnights are negotiable with notice
|Last Updated: 10/05/2017|
- Nannying from £8.00 per hour (gross)
my fee's are individual to the family depended on circumstances so wages are negotiable. Average £8-£10 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.