I am a Staffordshire University graduate with a degree in Bsc Psychology and Child Development. I have a background in childcare having worked with a family for 6 years as a nanny. I am currently doing a early year care course so i can become an officialy registerd as a nanny
Dates: January 2010- 2016
Employer: Barnabas Family
Job title: Live in nanny
Age of Children: Newborn girl, 4 year old girl and 8 Year old boy
Reason for Leaving: Looking for full time position
• Sole charge for a Newborn
• Change Nappies, wash Clean and dress the children
• Sterilise bottle and prepare milk for the baby
• Preparing breakfast, afternoon lunch and dinner for the children
• Assisted in reading and mathematics homework for the children.
• Organised and supervised playdates with other children
• Organised days out to theme parks
• Taken children to activities (swimming, Library, Gymnastics)
Dates: 24th March 2016
Location: London Little Ones Agency
Qualification Gained: Paediatric First Aid
Location: Staffordshire University
Qualification Gained: 2:2 Degree in Psychology and Child Development
Location: Nottingham Bluecoat and Technology College
• Psychology B
• BTEC Business P
My availability is flexible.
|Last Updated: 09/08/2016|
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.