Hard working, conscientious nanny, 31. 10 years experience, working for a number of families in the Middle East & UK.
Philippines national with British spouse visa (right to remain / work in UK). Fluent in written and spoken English, with additional qualifications in first aid and food safety.
**Recently moved to Leighton Buzzard. Seeking full-time / part-time nanny opportunities in / around the Leighton Buzzard area**
Nanny - Private family, Ealing, London | Mar 17 – Sep 18
- Full-time nanny to one boy from the age of 14 months old.
- Duties including supervision of child, his laundry and cleaning. Toilet training, educational play, food preparation and activities / entertainment. Supervision at nursery, and organisation of play-dates.
Nanny - Private family, Hammersmith, London | Apr 15 – Dec 16
- Full-time nanny to two girls from the ages of 9 months & 2.5 years old.
- Duties including supervision of children, their laundry and cleaning. Food preparation and activities / entertainment. Drop off / pick up from local school. Organisation of play-dates.
Nanny / Babysitter - Private families, Central London | Aug 13 – Mar 15
- Part-time nanny / babysitting for two boys, 3 and 5 years old (Barnes).
- Part-time nanny / babysitting for two boys, 1 month old and 3 years old (Hammersmith).
- Babysitting for boy, 2 years old (Shepherds Bush).
Nanny - First Secretary & Head of Political Affairs, UAE Embassy (Dubai/London) | Jun 08 – Jul 13
- Full-time, live-in nanny to one boy, between age of 1-6 years.
- Duties including supervision of child, his laundry and cleaning. Assistance with homework. Food preparation and activities / entertainment. Drop off / pick up from school.
Sales Assistant / Distribution, Wine & Spirits Specialist, Pasay City Manila | 2005 – May 08
- Providing in-store assistance and consultation on wines and spirits. Sales rep to local hotels, bars and restaurants. Retail stock-taking, and cash handling.
DBS | Standard Check - Mar 17
Baby & Child First Aid Certificate | British Red Cross - Feb 2017
Food Safety in Catering, Level 2 Award | CPD Certification - Jul 2016
Key English Test, ESOL Level A2 | Cambridge English Language Assessment, London - Mar 2014
Hotel & Restaurant Management | Pamantasang Lungsod, Pasay City Manila - 2004-2006
Diploma, General Education | Bambad National High School, Mindanao - 2000-2004
Seeking ideally full-time role, Mon-Fri preferable. Can work occasional evenings / overnight, and weekends if required.
|Last Updated: 29/05/2019|
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
Below are the latest reviews for Jollie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Words can’t describe what an amazing nanny Jollie is. For the last 1.5y, She has cared for our 2.5y old son as if he were her own. She is incredibly loving, caring, calm, energetic, proactive and always has a smile on her face. Jollie is also one of the most genuine, organised, efficient and hardworking people I have ever met, she always goes above and beyond what is expected of her. She also has an amazing ability to adapt to situations, being flexible at all times and has integrated perfectly with our wider family. We will all truly miss Jollie, she is truly one in a million and any family would be lucky to have her. There is no one better at what she does. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for a more detailed reference.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.