Part Time Nanny Job in Maidenhead
Female Member since Jul 2016 Last Updated Jun 2022 Last Login Jun 2022
We live in college Avenue in Maidenhead, looking for someone who can come over 3 or 4 days a week (ideally Mon to Thursday) to help with a range of things like
- pick up our 8 year daughter from Highfield School at 3:30/4:30pm, 10min walk from house
- drive to any after school clubs (only one at the moment, walk from house)
- general cleaning and household chores (we have regular cleaners)
- some basic gardening (like water plants, sweep patio and wipe down garden furniture) - we have regular gardeners
- fold clothes and sort washing
- prep one family meal in the evening
- dog walking (we have a pretty well behaved 5 month old Labrador puppy) - to school and back as no long walks required at this stage.
- tidy kitchen, empty dishwasher
So ideal timings could be afternoon say 3:00- 6:00pm Monday-Thursday. (Flexible so we can have a chat if interested)
|Last Updated: 05/06/2022|
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.