My name is Manuela, Manu for short! I am from Sardinia in Italy. I come from a large Italian family and have a young nephew Lorenzo, whom I am very fond of.
I have traditional, family values and coming from an Italian family I love cooking and love to try making new dishes with whatever is in the fridge.
My mother tongue is Italian and I also speak English well and would welcome native English speaker's to correct me when I have the odd slip up on my grammar!
In Sardinia I was working as a live out nanny for various families for several years, and also babysitting for the local hotels for visiting guests.
I came to London as a Live-in Nanny to two children in April 2015. The girls are now 2 and 4 and are a joy to care for. I tend to the children 5 days a week on a full time basis.
- I have assisted the girls from nappies to succesful potty/toilet training.
- I take the girls to nursery, school and to all their activities and childrens centre, as well as to the park and to feed the ducks!
- I prepare and freshly cook all the girls meals and snacks, using all kinds of fresh vegetables.
- I take charge of waking the girls up, brushing their teeth, giving them a bath/shower, dressing them and combing their hair.
- I assist the oldest with her handwriting practice. I speak Italian with the girls and teach them colours and numbers whenever I can.
- I wash and iron the girls clothing, I do try and get the girls into a habit of tidying up their toys after playtime but often end up doing it myself!
I do not currently hold any formal qualifications, however I feel my experience speaks far better than any childcare qualifications. I do have plans for formal study in the future.
I have got a Pediatric First Aid by the Little Ones agency.
I am also DBS checked in the UK.
|Last Updated: 29/11/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
- Babysitting from £13.00 per hour
I am looking for a full time live out nanny position.
I can consider part-time as well.
Below are the latest reviews for Manu. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Manu was our nanny for 2 years and has been a great part of the family when she was with us. The girls still talk about her and as parents we had full trust in Manu’s ability to take care of the girls, teach them new skills and confidence and most of all have fun! Her cooking was also amazing!! Hope this is helpful to you,
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.