I am a 22-year-old from Paisley, Scotland. I have always loved working with children and helping them on their journey throughout life. I have been babysitting/nannying for 5 years now, working with various little ones over Paisley and Glasgow. I have one girl, now 6 years old, whom I have nannyed since she was in Nappies. I still look after her Tue, Wed, Fri and Saturday evenings every week, so for those days I dont have availability. However, during the days I am pretty freed up at the minute. I am completing my final Year at University West of Scotland for Commerical Music BA (Hons) degree, however working from home mostly.
I have worked with many children of all ages, with various different needs. I think every child is equal and I love making sure I send these messages out to any child I work with and look after. I also hold tutoring sessions for children wanting to better their vocal/singing careers, or just singing for fun too. I hold a children's choir every Tuesday night before attending house to nanny another child. I love what I do and would be happy to help! I have many cousins with children, and I know how hard it can be for them to get on with their daily lives including work and time for themselves with their children, especially with the ages they are at, so I am always understanding and empathetic towards any parent for any circumstance.
• Full Driving Licence
• First Aid Trained US, UK.
• Full PVG and DBS Check Closure
• Qualified Nanny/Babysitter
• Standard University Degree (UWS) – Currently working towards (Honors)
• Children’s Choir Teacher/Director
• Grade 7 Piano Qualification
• Grade 8 Vocal/Singing Qualification
Qualifications to date:
• Basic Degree at University of the West of Scotland (UWS)
• Working towards BA (HONS) Commercial Music at (UWS)
• Advance Higher- Music (A).
• Highers: Music (A), History (A), English (B), P.E (B).
• Intermediate 2 Maths (A).
• Standard Grades:
• Music- (1), History- (1), P.E.- (1),
• Spanish- (2), English- (2), Chemistry – (2),
• Mathematics- (3), Administration- (3).
• University (level 7) accredited pass in Performance. Module completed during 6th Year at School –10 accredited UCAS points (UWS).
PREVIOUS WORKED JOBS & REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
As Stated Previously, I have one girl, now 6 years old, whom I have nannyed since she was in Nappies. I still look after her Tue, Wed, Fri and Saturday evenings every week, so for those days I dont have availability. However during the days I am pretty freed up at the minute. I am completing my final Year at University West of Scotland for Commerical Music BA (Hons) degree, however working from home mostly.
|Last Updated: 03/04/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
Fees can be negotiable to extent.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Passport (added 22/11/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.