I'm a friendly happy go lucky person who believes that children learn through having fun giving them a good foundation to becoming confident happy people.
I have 25 years of experience in childcare,
* 4 as a Nanny for twins from 3 months till 4 Years.
* 2 years as a mothers help
* 1 Year in a Primary School
* 7 years in a Nursery
* 2 years as a deputy manager for a family run nursery where I also ran the pre-school.
* 5 years as a full time Nanny for 1 year old twins and a 4 year old.
* 2 years as a Nanny for a 4 year old, 2 year old and a new born.
* During the last 2 years I've been a supervisor in a Children's play centre where I run a Play group, Music & Sensory sessions, Messy Play and children's parties. I'm also responsible for the day to day operation of running a Funhouse.
* I also currently Nanny part time for various families whom I have worked for over the last 9 years.
*I'm level 3 qualified in Nursery Nursing
Senco trained, Peadiactric First Aid, DBS and Food & Hygiene.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Level 4 in Safeguarding, Theories of play and Understanding play.
Level 1/2 BSL
Peadiatric First Aid & First Aid at Work
Level 2 Food & Hygiene
Senco level 1- 5
- Looking for a Nanny position, flexible 24/7.
- Also available for Weddings and Family functions.
|Last Updated: 24/04/2021|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
- Nannying from £9.00 per hour (gross)
£9.+ per hour.
Cheaper rates available for over night and block weekends.
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.