Hello, my name is Jess Meredith.
I am looking to fill in hours between the school run on a Monday, Thursday and Friday. If that works for you then please feel free to message me. I have been working with children most of my life (siblings & babysitting to start, but 9+ years within childcare settings as well as being a nanny).
I have worked with children of all ages from babies to nursery to school to high school. I am currently a nanny in Saltdean for one family, and I also nanny for two separate families on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s. I worked in a nursery and did some travelling before the nannying and I used to run an Ofsted Registered Childminding business from my home with children newborn up to 5 years old. I worked in a nursery for 3 years prior to the Childminding in which I worked with children aged between 3months to 5 years. I have done and still do loads of babysitting for many different families and have 4 younger siblings. I have a Level 3 Childcare qualification, DBS on the update service, and I am First Aid Trained. I am looking for part-time live-out nanny positions/babysitting if possible. I'm available for babysitting most evenings during the week/weekend.
I absolutely love working with children, I have a lot of patience and enjoy doing messy activities, cooking, taking the children out to explore etc. I always build up great relationships with the children and parents I work with and can quickly get references if requested.
- Currently a nanny for one family in Saltdean 3-5 set days a week either side of the schooling hours during term time. Then I look after a 10 month old on a Tuesday morning, and a 2 year old on a Wednesday morning, both between the school hours.
- 9+ years in childcare settings
- Many years of babysitting for multiple families, and still currently do this.
- Running an OFSTED Registered Childminding business from my home
- Qualified at Varndean College with a Level 3 National Diploma in Childcare, Learning and Development
- 4 younger siblings
Level 3 National Diploma in Children's Care, Learning and Development - 3 Distinctions
Business Vocational - Distinction
Looking to fill the hours in between school times on a Monday, Thursday and Friday.
|Last Updated: 07/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
Nanny from £10 an hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.