Hello! I am a 21-year-old student at Cardiff University studying Medicine but decided to take a year out to work. I have a lot of experiences working with children. My mother owns an English academy back in Spain, so I have work for years with her teaching English to children all ages and all levels. Last summer I spent 2 months in Fiji as a Volunteer Teacher. During my time there I worked at a school teaching English and Maths in groups and in one-to-one sessions as well as organising sports activities. I love working with children and helping them reach their potential in a way that suits them individually!
I am responsible, hardworking and friendly!
Happy to private tutor and babysit any time!
- Volunteer teacher in Fiji. I taught Maths and English in groups and one-to-one.
- Worked for 2 years in Spain in an English Academy. With children from 3 years old to 18 years old.
- Babysit experience during secondary school
- Currently at Cardiff University
- 9/10 at Spanish Bachillerato (A-level equivalent). 10 subjects which included Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Spanish History, Spanish Literature, Philosophy, English, French, Music and PE.
- 9'5/10 at Spanish ESO (GCSE equivalent).
- 8 years in the Spanish Conservatoire.
Basic Life Support and First Aid trained
I am available on weekdays and weekends. I don't do any overnight babysitting.
|Last Updated: 07/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £20.00 per hour
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.