To trust someone else to care for and look after your child is a big step and it takes the right person to fill this important role.
Maybe I am the right person for you and your little one?"
I would love using my skills as a Matenity Nuse to support you (parent) and your new born in this, perhaps, new beautiful, challenging but very rewarding journey that is parenthood.
I would love to chat in person about how I can offer you my help in tailored way to fit your family`s style of life, but in general as a Matenity Nurse I will be supporting you with breastfeeding, sleep routine, continue feeding, episodes o colic and regurgitation.
Make sure that I work closely with you, the parents, to ensure we develop a cohesive understanding of how your child should be supported and cared for during each day. And for last but nor less important, I am bilingual English and Portuguese.
I look forward to hear from you.
Since my curriculum is a bit extensive and diverse, its easier to send it to you via email so please get in touch for experience.
NCEF, The complete child care course level 3.
OCN post partum care ( Maternity Nurse)
Obs. I am currently working 3 days and 1/2 in Buckerst Hill and I am looking into add some working hours to my schedule.
My availability is Wednesday noon and Friday all day.
Also available weekends.
Many thanks .
|Last Updated: 24/02/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £15.00 per hour (net)
- Training Certificate: Maternity Nurse Certificate (added 02/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: The Complete Child Care Certificate (added 02/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Child Psychology (added 02/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Infants - Understanding their social world (added 02/03/2021)
- Training Certificate (added 02/03/2021)
- Full CV (added 01/03/2021)
- DBS Check (added 06/12/2018)
- Training Certificate (added 10/06/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 10/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Children’s perspective on play (added 10/06/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.