Confident and easy going with good sense of humour and great work ethic.
Love to help other people and really enjoy working with children.
Just had a baby so would be available with notice and some flexibility.
Primary school teacher of 10 years with experience of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 as well as SEN experience (particularly ASD) Would tutor and support children up to year 6 but secondary could be considered. Could provide respite to families with children who have addition needs.
Currently learning about babies and how they change your life! ?
Primary Teaching degree with QTS
First aid in schools training
Some studying around Autism
THRIVE approach training
Team Teach Training (needs renewing)
|Last Updated: 10/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £10.00 per hour
Fees would vary depending on the role I took on.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Great Eccleston Copp CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Claughton-on-Brock
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Forton Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Nateby Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Great Eccleston
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bilsborrow John Cross Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Michael's-on-Wyre Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Kirkland and Catterall St Helen's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.