My name is Katka and I am a 33 year old girl from the Czech Republic. I came to England in August 2016 for the first time. I have two small sisters, which were born in my twenties. I love travelling (hiking and walking) and exploring places I have never been to. I like taking photos, reading or going to a cinema/theatre with my friends. I would enjoy doing craft activies with your small ones, although it's usually a messy thing to do I don't mind. I used to create a lots of things with the girls in my first host family and they loved it. We painted, drew, made many birthday cards or valentine's cards, created animals made of toilet rolls/cotton wool pads or we built things from yoghurt cups or cereal boxes. As I said my big passion was taking photos. I am an amatuer but I have a professional camera and I am happy to take photos of your children for you. You can get in touch with me via my email ()
I worked as an au-pair in London from August 2016 to January 2018, then as a live out nanny for nearly two years. Also, I worked as an after schooll nany. As far as experience is concerned, I have worked as a teacher in an infant school (one year) and as a Lecturer for teaching programs for kindergartens (6 months) in the Czech Republic. I have done several nanny courses (E-safety January, 2021, Paediatric Firs Aid October 2020, Loving boundaries June 2020, Paediatric First Course from HATA in January 2018, the Common Core Skills and Knowledge course in February 2018, Safe Guarding Course in April 2018, potty training course June 2018, and a weaning for 4/12 months in November 2018)
E-Safety, Flick Learning Ltd, January 2021
Paediatric Fist Aid Course, High Speed Tranining, October 2020
Loving Boundaries, London school of Childcare studies, June 2020
Weaning for 4-12months, London school of Childare studies, November 2018
Early Potty Training + 18m, Hata, London, June 2018
Safe Guarding, Level 1, Learn+us, London, April 2018
Common Core Skills and Knowledge course - Hata, London, February 2018
DBS Check - Enhanced Certificate - February 2018
Paediatric First Aid course- Hata, London, January 2018
Retraining Course Lecturer focusing on leisure activities, Czech Republic, September - December 2013
I would be interested in getting in touch with families or old people, who needs help with their errands, housework and dogs, living in are around High Wycombe or Bourne End.
|Last Updated: 29/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
We can discuss these details in person.
- Marriage Certificate (added 16/01/2021)
- Reference: Reference - Parit and Bihiah Jakhira (added 26/11/2020)
- Reference: Reference - Anne Kay September 2020 (added 25/09/2020)
- Training Certificate: Weaning certificate (added 24/09/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Loving boundaries (added 31/08/2020)
- Full CV (added 14/11/2018)
- Training Certificate: Potty training certificate (added 19/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding certificate (added 19/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Common Core Skills and Knowledge (added 13/02/2018)
- DBS Check (added 09/02/2018)
- Reference: Reference - Jacobs family (added 09/02/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid Certificate (added 02/02/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.