K & S Angels Day Nursery offers childcare of the highest quality in a beautiful, light and spacious environment.
|Last Updated: 24/05/2020|
- Childcare from £40.00 per morning
- Childcare from £40.00 per afternoon
- Childcare from £69.00 per day
A registered nursery offering quality care and education for children aged 3 months - 5 years.
We are conveniently located on the A217- London Road in Mitcham. We are located in a beautiful detached two storey building, set back from the main road. We are only 3 - 5 minutes walk from Mitcham tram link.
What makes us special?...
• A beautiful and highly stimulating environment
• All meals - including breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and tea are freshly prepared on site by our Nursery Cook
• We have a nutritious and varied menu
• Convenient location
• Ofsted rated 'Good' provider
• 5-star food and hygiene rating
• Quality childcare and education based on the interests and next steps of our children
• A caring, child-centred and passionate staff team
• We have a Separate Sensory room
• Preschool and Toddler rooms have open access to the outdoor play area
• An amazing and large outdoor play area with impact absorbing safety surfaces
• Onsite carpark for easy access
• Modern security systems including CCTV cameras
• Safety is a priority
We are open Monday to Friday – 51 weeks of the year.
• Full day nursery sessions from 7.30am to 6.00pm
• Morning sessions from 7.30am to 1.00pm
• Afternoon sessions 1.00pm to 6.00pm
• Term Time Only Childcare
• Additional FLEXIBLE HOURS/SESSIONS and rates to meet various childcare needs - please contact the nursery for more Information.
Below are the latest reviews for K S Angels. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I highly recommend this nursery to any parents currently looking for childcare.
My son absolutely loves this nursery: the premise are clean and their baby room has lot of toys, their staff are so knowledgeable and supportive. My boy is now eating properly since he started attending this nursery and he is much more independent. The staff has worked with us to come up with a flexible package that suits us.
just 2 days in nursery after settling in and my baby has shown great improvements. crawling n eating some food as well. my wife was happy on picking up our son and said he was humming along with her on the way home even with the rain.
1st birthday in 3 months time will hopefully be with a walking baby.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.