I’m Alex, 25 years old - I love music, spending time with family and friends, and I also love to bake!
I'm reliable, organised and trustworthy with a positive outlook on life.
Doing some part time nannying in and around portishead and looking for a some extra hours.
I have worked as as a Live In Nanny for 3 different families and also have experience in a primary school environment.
As well as 4 beautiful nieces and nephews that I spend a lot of time with - ages ranging between 3 weeks and 2 and a half years.
I have certificates in the following:
- Introduction to Nannying (Cache A Level 2)
- Child Development (0 - 5 Years)
- Safe Guarding Children
- Being a ‘Key’ person for a child (Cache A)
- Managing Behaviour
- Nutrition in the Early Years
- Literacy in the EYFS
- Health and Safety in the Early Years
- Understanding the revised EYFS
- Teaching Assisting Level 1 & 2 (3-11 years)
- Welsh for Classroom Assistants
- Food Hygiene
- First Aid Essentials
I also have an up to date DBS and checkable references.
email - morganla10@outlook . com
|Last Updated: 15/01/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
TBN depending on circumstances.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Safe Guarding Certificate (added 24/09/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid Essentials Level 2 (added 24/09/2019)
- DBS Check (added 24/09/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.