My name is Suzie and I have a real passion and natural ability to care for and help people.
I believe that my kind and caring nature has enabled me to support so many people on their individual journeys, for most of my career as a caregiver I have tailored my way of support to meet the individual’s needs, I have learnt so much too in this process.
I always wanted to work with babies, I am so grateful my career path has lead me to Maternity Nursing, and, I am so happy that I have been able to learn so many skills to share with and help parents with their newborns.
I have worked over the last 29 years in a number of different caring and supporting roles including: Crisis intervention, Learning, physical Disabilities, Mental health, Challenging support needs, The Elderly, Live in Care, Young homeless and Young parents with their babies.
I have gained significant experience caring for newborns as a maternity nurse, working with single, twins and multiple babies. I enjoy working in partnership with families and working with them to adopt strategies to help comfort and support their child into a routine that works with the individual needs of each family.
• OCN Level 4 Postnatal Maternity Nurse Care Award - Babyem 16th & 17 January 2016
• Paediatric first aid 17th July 2016
• Introduction to baby massage – Babyem 17th January 2016
• DBS checked (renewed yearly from) 31st August 2016
• N.V.Q level 3 Information Advice and Guidance Pass July 2004
• N.V.Q Level 3 Care and support Passed all 15 Units August 2001
• N.V.Q Level 2 Care and support Passes all 9 units September 2000
I am available for work now
I believe in adopting an evidence based and holistic approach. I will be happy to meet your family’s needs, we can work together on a plan that will suit you.
I am available day’s, night’s or 24 hourly on a set number of days as required. I am also happy to travel with your family too.
|Last Updated: 25/05/2019|
- Maternity Nursing from £16.00 per hour (gross)
Fees are set on a case by case basis depending on hours and if you have a single baby or multiples.
I will take a deposit when signing a contract before the position starts.
I would like to submit weekly invoices unless alternatives have been discussed and agreed with you in the contract.
Travel expenses or any additional expenses will be in addition to the working fees.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 18/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Baby Massage Workshop (added 25/07/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: 12 Hour Paediatric First Aid Course (added 25/07/2018)
- Training Certificate: Postnatal Maternity Nurse Care Award (added 25/07/2018)
- DBS Check (added 25/07/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.