I am a reliable, trustworthy and compassionate young woman with almost 3 years experience as a nanny. I have recently moved back to Hampshire after working in London for the past
year and I am looking for a full-time or part-time role to take on as soon as possible.
I graduated from the University of Portsmouth in 2015 and went on to study to become a primary school teacher in London. I have a great passion for helping children to find a love for learning and picked up many techniques during my studies. Working as a nanny with such a broad age range of children enabled me to put theory into practice and further helped me develop these skills.
During my time as a nanny so far I have cared for 10 children in total, ranging from 11 months to 10 years old! With my most recent role including working with two families as a Nanny Share.
I have a passion for cooking and thoroughly enjoy getting children involved with this process! I also lead a very active lifestyle including playing tennis and taking my 2 dogs on long walks!
I also have a full, clean UK Driving Licence with my own 5 door car, Enhanced DBS Certificate and Paediatric First Aid Certificate completed 2017.
After completing my Primary PGCE I worked as a full-time nanny to a busy family with 4 children - aged 11, 9, 8 and 2. My duties included:
- Drop off/pick up from school and nursery
- Liaising with teachers regarding the children's progress and discussing with parents
- Homework help; including spellings and helping with any projects
- Regular weekly book reading and tracking progress
- After-school club drop off/pick ups
- Cooking the children's evening meals
- Taking the 2 year old boy to daytime clubs/ doing activities indoors
- Doing the weekly food shop
- Some housework duties (tidying, cleaning up after the children)
- Getting the children ready for bed
I have worked with a total of 14 children across 6 different families, with some experience working with a child with autism. Detailed information about my role with each family can be viewed on my CV!
13 A* - C GCSE's
3 A - C A Levels
BSc (Hons) Sociology and Criminology: 2:1
I am available Monday - Friday up until 7pm. Weekends can be discussed.
|Last Updated: 13/02/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.