A confident, knowledgeable worker, dedicated to creating a stimulating, encouraging, safe atmosphere for each child's individual needs. During my eight years professional experience, I have developed strong skills in supporting young children, and genuinely passionate about providing the best child care and play experiences. I have an excellent record of working successfully with families in different settings. I take pride in being able to handle difficult situations with a caring manor and professionalism. Additionally, I am happy in providing support with various household responsibilities, including cooking, cleaning, errand-running, and transportation.
With more than 9 years of experience in various intensive childcare positions, I started my professional career within a nursery setting in January 2010. I thrived and progressed into room leader within two years during which i completed my EDI Level 2 NVQ in children’s learning and development qualification. My key child's parent then scooped me up where i progressed as a private nanny. With an impressive 9 year professional background in providing outstanding care to children from newborn through to middle school, I am confident that I can provide excellent childcare and overall household support in any role. My skills in childcare provision, along with my positive attitude and friendly nature, position me to excel.
• EDI Level 2 NVQ in children’s learning and development (August 2011)
• CRB check (November 2018)
• Paediatric First aid (April 2017)
• Food hygiene certificate
• Child Protection for Nannies certificate (October 2018)
• Full driving licence (June 2011)
• Pediatric EpiPen First aid
• Emergency life support (British red cross)
I am available full time / part time - Available immediately. Please call me to discuss your requirements on
|Last Updated: 29/05/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
Babysitting - £10.00ph
Nanny rate - £10.00ph / £12.00ph ~ Please feel free to contact me if you have a request.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 17/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child protection for Nannies certificate (added 12/10/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food hygiene essentials [Completed - 24.8.12] (added 30/11/2017)
- First Aid Certificate: British Red Cross ~ Emergency life support [Completed - 06.3.09] (added 30/11/2017)
- Training Certificate: Pediatric first aid [Completed - 03.2.14] [Expired - 03.2.17] (added 30/11/2017)
- Training Certificate: EDI ~ NVQ Apprenticeship components ~ Children's care, learning & development criteria. (added 30/11/2017)
- Training Certificate: EDI ~ Level 2 in Employment responsibilities, Health rights, Social care and Children & Young people's settings. [Completed - 19.6.12] (added 30/11/2017)
- Exam Certificate: Intermediate level in Children's care, learning and development. [Completed - 30.3.12] (added 30/11/2017)
- Exam Certificate: EDI - Level 2 in Children's care learning and development. [Completed - 11.01.11] (added 30/11/2017)
- Exam Certificate: EDI ~ NVQ Level 2 in childcare learning and development [Completed 05.08.11] (added 30/11/2017)
- First Aid Certificate: Pediatric first aid ~Refresh~ [Completed-18.4.17] [Expires-18.4.20] (added 30/11/2017)
- UK Passport (added 30/11/2017)
- DBS Check (added 30/11/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for L Watson. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I can highly recommend Lisa for any nanny or babysitting work. She was extremely reliable and trustworthy. She engaged the kids in interesting and educational activities and they developed a great bond with her.
She is extremely caring, instinctive and professional. I can leave the house in the morning knowing that the children will be safe, well looked after and entertained appropriately. I arrive home to happy children, a tidy house and a variety of creations that have been made. Plus she makes a great spag bol!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.