My name is Jade Da Silva. I am a OFSTED registered Childminder.
I am a organised, reliable, fun and active person. I love working with children and I find it rewarding to see children grow and blossom in my care. I have worked with children for 7 years in a crèche .I have also worked as a teachers support. This experience has given me a wide range of knowledge and a passion to help children develop and grow.
I live with my Husband Antonio and my daughter Moriah who was born in 2015. We have been living in Stevenage since 2013 and have grown to love the town and the people in it.
I am passionate about my role as a childminder and will work hard to provide your child with the best possible care service that I can.
I will strive to:
• Provide a safe and secure environment for your child.
• Provide a clean environment in which your child can play, learn, develop and grow.
• Provide a wide variety of stimulating activities that are appropriate to the age of your child.
• Recognise your child as an individual and provide opportunities for your child to develop their own personal interests.
• Encourage creativity, self-expression and imagination through various games & activities.
• Promote your child’s good behaviour through praise, encouragement and guidance.
• Encourage and develop language and communication through one to one interaction alongside a range of play, story telling and other activities.
• Develop dexterity and co-ordination, through a variety of games and fun activities.
• Be a positive role model and promote social skills, encouraging courteous behaviour and respect for others.
• Develop moral values that promote consideration for individual and cultural differences.
• Provide a healthy diet and encourage your child to learn about their own health and well-being.
Worked in a crèche for 7 years. I have also worked as a Teachers Assistant. Cared for children aged 6 months-16 years old.
Level 3 award in home based childcare
Level 2 Award in Food Safety
Degree in Business and Law
Bright blossoms childminding opening hours will be from 7am- 6pm Monday to Friday. If you want your child to be cared for outside of these hours this can be requested and will be accepted depending on my availability.
|Last Updated: 07/04/2017|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
£5 per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.