Hello, my name is Emily and I am 24 years old. I have 8 years of childcare experience and have worked in many different countries with children of all ages. I was an Au Pair in Australia for 3 girls and an Au Pair in Mallorca for a 7 month old and a 4 year old. I have worked at a summer camp in America for the past three summers with children aged 6 - 17 years old doing many different outside activities. My current job is a childcare manager for the holiday company Mark Warner.
I have been a babysitter before to two boys ages one and three years. I would take care of them for 3-5 hours 2 days a week whilst the parents did household chores and worked from home.
I have worked in a summer camp for the past three summers with children ages 6 -17 years old. I would be responsible for a group of 10 children and take them to activities and occasionally teach them new skills.
I have been an Au Pair in Australia for three girls of 2, 7 and 9. I would take the oldest to the bus stop for school and look after the youngest during the day. We would go to the park, the library and do lots of art on rainy days.
I was an Au Pair in Mallorca for a 7 month old baby and a 4 year old girl. I would start my day at 7:30 and give the children breakfast, then take the girl to school. Then it would just be me and the baby for the rest of the day.
Currently I am a Childcare Manager in Sardinia for the company Mark Warner.
I have a CACHE Diploma on childcare and education Level 3
Peadiatric First Aid
|Last Updated: 14/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
£12 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Springfield Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Whytemead Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Bramber Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Broadwater CofE School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Thomas A Becket Infant School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Thomas A Becket Junior School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Heene CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Our Lady of Sion School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Reflections Small School
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Introduction to Safeguarding Children V11 (added 28/03/2020)
- Full CV (added 17/04/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.