Dear family, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Marta and I'm a 29-year-old Spanish girl working in a school, with previous experience working in a nursery in Southampton and as a teacher in Spain. I have a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education (Level 6), a bachelor's degree in Psychology and I am about to finish a master's degree in Teaching in Secondary Schools, Vocational Training and Language Centres.
I also have obtained qualified teacher status (QTS), first aid certification and the DBS check.
- Learning support worker.
- Senior practitioner (preschool room).
- Preschool teacher with 4-year-old children in Spain.
- Volunteer in a Learning Community, helping through interactive groups with 10-year-old children.
- Group Leader in Salisbury (Maryland, United States) accompanying students on arrival and departure by flight and supervising students during their stay abroad.
- Activity Leader in Winchester (U.K.) supervising students during their stay abroad, preparing and implementing the activity program, organising and supervising the different events (e. g. theme nights, shows...)
- Monitor in leasure and recreation in Spain with children between 4 and 9 years old.
- Internship as a Preschool teacher with 5-year-old children.
- Volunteer in a Learning Community, helping 5-year-old children.
- Volunteer in a center for children with Asperger's syndrome.
- Internship as a psychologist in a child welfare center in Spain with children between 0 and 14-15 years old.
These experiences have helped me to develop my ability to teach through play and hands-on activities, provide emotional and physical support to children and create an inclusive environment among other things.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education (Level 6).
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology.
- Master's Degree in Teaching in Secondary Schools, Vocational Training and Language Centres.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Behaviour that Challenges.
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Autism.
- First aid, basic life support, and use of defibrillators certification.
- Design and development of teaching resources in Early Childhood Education.
- New didactic strategies for Early Childhood Education.
- Evaluation tools for Early Childhood Education.
- Playgroup practitioner.
- International Development Cooperation.
- Human Rights and Development.
|Last Updated: 20/06/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (net)
- EU Driving Licence (added 26/01/2021)
- DBS Check (added 26/01/2021)
- EU Passport (added 26/01/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.